Re: debian-doc patches for FAQ: CVS write-access?

Hi,

Op wo 26 okt 2005 om 03:57:49 +0200 schreef Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 03:33:03PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> >
> > I've reported bugs (#333504, #333511, #333719 and #335869) against
> > doc-debian in response to Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña's question for
> > help on the Debian GNU/Linux FAQ
> > (http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/09/msg00667.html)
<snip>
> > I have more than 25 ideas for faq-patches pending.  If I get CVS
> > write-access, I am willing to apply these within the coming 3 months.
> > I'll likely ask for removal of write-access after 6 months: I'd like to
> > help getting the FAQ cleaned up now, but I don't have the time to become
> > a long-time FAQ maintainer.
>
> Providing you CVS access is ok by me. I can't grant that one, though.

I've been told to ask on this list for CVS write access on
cvs/cvs.debian.org/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/faq (i.e. user joostvb
being added to group cvs_doc).

I'd like write access since I'd like to continue making small changes
and updates to the Debian GNU/Linux FAQ, like the ones I've sent in as
bugreports.  I've been proofreading the entire FAQ, lots of stuff is in
my personal queue. See above.

Thanks!

Bye,

Joost