d-i buildone.sh vs. xmlto

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 07:28:34PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> I am coordinator for the Installation Guide. Feel free to contact me
> on/off this list if you have any questions.
> The toolset we use for the manual could use generalization. I would very
> much welcome help with this and implementing xml more broadly. I have no
> problems with making changes in the manual to make this possible
> (provided of course they don't bring major regressions).

d-i has all the style sheet in SVN repo.  Are they written just for d-i
or did you copy them from other location?

As I see ways to build xml, there seems to be 2 version on the d-i repo.
Neither seem to use xmlto package.  Does all XML build process needs to
have their own style sheet like this big one or is there any good common
one?

Why you did not use xmlto package and what is the advantage of your
buildone.sh script?

Just curious.

Osamu