Re: hacking program

Hi Dibain-Doc,

Could you please assist me in a learn program of hacking as my PC at home will be used for this,

I am in a little serious need for this to see if I can become a successful writher in the programming industry

And would appreciate your help.

The little I know about computers is actually disgusting but it gets me through the nights, I would love to

Learn more skills so that one day I might become a GUVA too.. Instead of just being a wizard.

Please reply with the hopes of being able to point a sorry ass like myself in the correct direction.

Renier,