Re: Warning: Some CVS repos are broken (was Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked)

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 06:24:56PM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> But still the same error messages occur when I try to do "cvs up" from my
> pre-crash check out.  This happens on en and ja for apt-howto.
>
> | P manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.en.sgml
> | cvs update: checksum failure after patch to manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.en.sgml; will refetch
> | P manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.es.sgml
> | P manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.it.sgml
> | P manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.ja.sgml
> | cvs [server aborted]: unexpected '\x0' reading revision number in RCS file /cvs/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.ko.sgml,v

It actually happened for apt-howto.en.sgml and apt-howto.ko.sgml.
I've fixed this manually and it seems to work OK now. Please confirm
that it works OK and that the content is OK too.

I've left the original (unedited) files in the CVS with .err and .orig
suffixes. If everything works OK please tell me so I can remove them.

Javier

PS: Now I can do a proper cvs update in the manuals directory without
the need to get around these errors.