Re: Fwd: Zope 2.6 and sarge release notes

On Thursday 02 June 2005 14:43, martin f krafft wrote:
> I sent this last week and have not heard back from you guys. My
> proposed change also does not show up in the release notes...

You are right. Sorry about not replying sooner.

Your mail was discussed on #d-release some time last week and we decided
not to include the text as it is not really a ZOPE specific issue. Other
packages may also require user interaction during upgrade.

Another example where user input may be required is a shttp server that
may need a passphrase on restart.
We decided that this makes it a general "admins are supposed to know what
they're doing" issue.

Cheers,
Frans