Re: Errors building Woody version of release notes

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 17:50, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Suddenly????
>
> You refer to build errors related to Chinese and Japanese builds,
> right? I'm sure these errors occur since many years and will be fixed
> once Sarge is installed on www-master.

No, there were real errors last night which caused the build to fail
completely. I guess the problem was on the d-www side this time. It was
fixed this morning, but without followup to my message. As I was at work
I could not follow up myself.

Thanks for looking into it though!

Cheers,
Frans