sarge release notes - mentioning apt-get.org and backports.org

[cc:s appreciated]
Yo!

saw only now that debian-doc is given as the relevant mailing list at the
top of the release note...

I propose mentioning backports.org and apt-get.org in the release notes;
details and proposed text see
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/05/msg01525.html>.

(So, now I probably have spammed all relevant mailing lists with this issue,
please forgive.  I see there's no release-notes bts pseudo-package, and
I'll not file a bug on general... :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * The Alexis de Toqueville Institue *