Maint-guide (was: Re: CVS update privileges request)

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 01:20:26AM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 12:55:20AM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > >
> > > I see both zh_CN and zh_TW.  Did you converted characters from one to
> > > other using some automated tool or manually synched these?

>From a private mail of Li:

The difference between two version is not only encoding. It's just like
Debian's website. I translated the simplified version and ycheng from Taiwan
make the tranditional version with a script and some dialects tables.

> > > maint-guide-zh is currently zh_CN. How the package should named?
> > > maint-guide-zh-cn and maint-guide-zh-tw as others has chose to do? This
> > > needs build script change and FTP master actions.
> >
> > Never mind.  Jens seems to have done good works.

No, not yet.

> Hm.... it only packaged zh_CN.  Jens, can you fix this or am i missing.
> I am tired and going to sleep....

OK. I will care about this. The simplest solution is to put all Chinese
documents in one package maint-guide-zh.

I fixed already that Asian PS and PDF files were not registered as
documenation.

Li: During fixing
s/Uploader: Roman Hodek <lRoman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>/
  Uploader: Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>/
(inside a sample PGP SIGNED MESSAGE, but it should be OK since that's
only an example) I noticed that this is missing in Chinese files as well
as the upload-private section label. Please review the translations
since it is marked as up-to-date!
I suggest you compare English and Chinese version using vimdiff or
gvimdiff.

PS: Li, are you subscribed to debian-doc? I added you again to CC:

Jens