Re: CVS update privileges request

Hi Joey,

please create a DDP account for Ling Li since he wants to help
translating documents into Chinese.

I verified that he is indeed the original translator of maint-guide and
committed already a patch from him which updates his translation.

He knowns the necessary steps and will reply to this mail to send you
the password.