New debiandoc-sgml uploaded

Hi,

New debiandoc-sgml has been uploaded.

I tested it under pbuilder build of maint-guide (CVS).  So hoping
nothing breaks.

Minor last minutes change was made so now XML conversion is called
debiandoc2docbookxml .  This is to avoid name crash in future if some
one add few more commands (This is easy under new structure.  But I see
not much value for *2texinfoxml.  So I refrained.)

If you had issues building PDS/PS CJK under nold package, this will
resolve issues.  You may need to install recommended packages though.

Osamu