Re: DocumentoOff-Line

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:09:05 +0100
Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:42:43PM -0200, Vagner R. F. S. wrote:
> > Olá Osamu,
> >
> > Gostaria de saber porque vc não disponibiliza o manual do Debian
> > para ser utilizado Off-Line assim como podemos fazer com GuiaFoca do
> >
> > GNU/Linux http://focalinux.cipsga.org.br/
>
> Olá Vagner,
>
> I do not understand pt nor pt-BR (nor fr, es, it, ...).  So I can not
> even guess much.
>
> Osamu
>
> RE: CCEd to the list we discuss these things.

I don't understand Portoguese, but he definitely said he would like to
know why Debian manual isn't available for off-line viewing (!), as it's
possible with GuiaFoca (a manual about GNU/Linux).

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:		lucab83@jabber.org

"Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto" (P. Terentius Afer)