Re: DDP CVS commit by jseidel: ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/it release-note ...

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 12:00:11AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 06:29:08PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:

> > > Note that if the translations should be build now after this update you
> > > will have to add them to LANGUAGES in the top level Makefile.
> >
> > Thanks for the note, I added it and da. Since I didn't add these
> > languages (it was only an update) I assumed they were already mentioned
> > in Makefile, now I understand that woody and sarge versions are handled
> > slightly different.
>
> The de, it, da, fi translations are not yet available at
> http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/i386/.
>
> Any idea?

In fact yes. There was a patch to Makefile.common in the woody branch
that avoids aborting the build when one format fails (like it does
for the pdf of ja as the release-nots on klecker are not build from
within a full ddp checkout...). Someone should merge this patch to the
trunk.

(technically I could do that, too. But I try not to do such things
unless really urgent)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>