Re: Release Notes, updated Finnish translation

Hi Tapio,

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 08:12:19PM +0200, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> I managed to run the tools on release-notes.fi.sgml, and corrected
> several markup errors. Thus, updated translation, please replace the
> previous one I sent by the attached file.

I committed your file. Thanks for translation.

I haven't changed the English version based on your tips (but a few
were reported by others), it's Robster's task. (Please look at
the German team's mail for patches as well.)

> Since I got the .txt file, I'll send it to proof readers, so some
> changes may be coming later.

OK.

PS: You forgot to mention the version of the English file you
translated. I assume it's 1.8 and added this as comment on top of file
(very important for updates!)

PS2: I hope the Finnish translation is the last available one in mailing
list archive which wasn't committed yet.

Jens