Re: Fw: Re: Debian User Reference Manual (HTML)

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 11:15:01AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> Just not 'publish'ing it (i.e. modifying the parent Makefile) and removing
> the tree manually from the website should be sufficient.

I agree. I was thinking the same just after I posted :-)

So:

1. modifying the parent Makefile to stop publishing

2. http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals will be changed accordingly:
          (Incorporated into the Tutorial section)

  Latest version:
    English: [HTML]
 --> link remove

(of course by editting webwml)