Re: Initial Application.

Geert Stappers wrote:

I hope to see you back with message like:

 Hi,

 Attached you will find my humble contribution to the Debian project.
 What needs to be done to get it applied?

Don't take it personal  ( I'm addressing all the readers :- )

That's alright.
I'm just having a look through the documentation to see what needs to be done.
There's a fair bit on the 'to-do' list, but I'm still very much of a newby,
so I'm somewhat limited in what I can do.

It looks as though I'm going to have to learn something about this Debian sgml, for a start.
Regards,

David.