Re: Moving to an apt-howto 2.0 for sarge

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 12:04:56PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:56:41PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > 2) put it online asap, can I already use cvs.d.o? will it want to publish
> > it on the web pages? what do the people in the list who discussed this
> > came to conclude?
>
> For the moment, publishing it on cvs.d.o will publish it on the web pages,
> the move to Alioth is still pending.

I almost starteed to move mine to Alioth but I saw Joey Hess's message
to d-devel@l.d.o titled "alioth is dead".  I am slowing down.  For now,
my translators uses SF.NET and I update cvs.d.o.

Very concerning....  The only thing I did was activated write access by
*-guest to French for Philippe Batailler.