Release Notes

Yep. Its that time again. I'm going to start working on the release notes
for woody -> sarge pretty soon. So here are some random points.

* CVS location - the release notes have in the past been held in the
debian-boot repository, however i think that they should be moved to the
DDP. I think Joy was doing some work on improving their build system, but i
dont know what happened to that.

* Only supporting woody -> sarge upgrades - In the past lots of space has
been wasted and complication added by supporting upgrades from older than
one releases. This time i'm not going to support previous releases as its
just too complicated.

* Translators - I hope that everyone involved in translating other DDP
documents will help with ensuring that we have current version of the
release notes translated.

Cheers,

Rob
--