Re: Action plan poll for DDP

Em Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:08:53 +0100, Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> escreveu:

> PS: I cced kov since he is quiet although he is also a steak holder.

Yes, indeed I'm somewhat buried in so many virtual and real life
projects =/.

Basically, I think:

1. I'm in favour of moving to alioth
 - I would like to have a clear separation on what is being
   developed and what is released on the CVS, maybe we
   should have the cvs for development and then migrate
   stuff to the ddp page manually

2. I am not sure what to do first, I think taking the oportunity
     to do whatever needs to be done the right way may be a good
     option.

3. I would like to see anything involved with the project into
     the CVS, that means scripts -- if I understand it correctly,
     we're talking about hosting scripts in a cvs repository

I guess this would be my opinion, too:

 6-b) Fix glitches and start using.  (Osamu's choice)

I'm sorry to not be active, I'm trying to save time to work
on apt-howto. I'm working on adding a greek translation
right now and will work on writing more stuff tonight.

If anyone wants to become co-maintainer (actually,
co-writers would be welcome) that'd be good. =)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>