Re: DDP restoration plan proposal (medium-term move to Alioth)

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:25:56AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Ok, here's my proposal on how should DDP be restored:

I basically agree your proposal for module "debian-doc/ddp".

For module "debian-doc/manpages", let them move to alioth now unless
these are published on debian web page. (Clarification?)  This should
make everyone happy.

As for your concern for the build script, maybe running them under chroot
environment (a la pbuilder) may reduce risks.  Just my 2 cents.

As for translator, I think that my previously posted review may help
reduce their tasks.  So please refer to it when you post to other list.

Osamu