Re: Danish translation of release notes
thanks for your update.
On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 08:29:52PM +0100, Claus Hindsgaul wrote:
> I have updated the Danish translation of the release notes for Sarge.
> Please validate the SGML (I do not know how to) and use it for the Sarge
It was necessary to remove a remaining English paragraph, since
the entity "morereading" was defined twice (see attachment).
Except this it builds really well.
You can try this yourself by calling
$ make architecture=i386
directory (you can obtain this from CVS).
--- /tmp/release-notes.da.sgml 2004-12-30 21:59:05.000000000 +0100
+++ release-notes.da.sgml 2004-12-30 22:04:58.000000000 +0100
@@ -753,16 +753,6 @@
Guide", "Debian New Maintainers Guide" og "Debian FAQ". Se
DDPs hjemmeside på <url id="&url-ddp;"> for flere oplysninger. </p>
- <sect id="morereading"> <heading>Further Reading</heading>
- <p>Beyond these release notes and the installation guide further
- documentation on &debian; is available from the Debian
- Documentation Project (DDP), whose goal is to create high quality
- documentation for Debian users and developers. Documentation
- including the Debian Guide, Debian New Maintainers Guide, and Debian
- FAQ are available, and many more. For full details of the resources
- available see the DDP website at <url
<p>Dokumentationen for de individuelle pakker er installeret i
mappen <file>/usr/share/doc/<var>pakke</var></file>. Den
indeholder muligvis oplysninger om ophavsrettigheder,