Re: French translation of Sarge Release Notes and CVS write access

* Frédéric Bothamy <frederic.bothamy@free.fr> [2004-12-14 04:17] :
> Hello,
>
> I have updated the French translation of Sarge Release Notes wrt
> revision 1.8. They are currently available at:
>
> http://frederic.bothamy.free.fr/debian/doc/release-notes/
>
> in .po and .sgml formats (plain as well as compressed).
>
> Could someone, please, commit these 2 files (uncompressed) in the DDP
> CVS?

Thanks for the commit, Rob.  Do I need to update the files for the
version 1.9 or should I wait until a decision is taken for German
quotes?

> BTW I used to have write access to the DDP CVS (for other French
> translations of the developers-reference and securing-howto manuals) a
> long time ago, but my account does not seem to exist anymore¹ whereas my
> access to webwml works. Could someone help me restore my account so that
> I stop bugging Pierre Machard, Andres Barth and Javier
> Fernández-Sanguino Peña when I update my translations?

Does anyone know who I should contact to have this fixed?

Thanks.

Fred