Re: DDP CVS commit by jfs: ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/en release-note ...

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 02:18:25PM +0000, Rob Bradford wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 04:13:22PM -0700, DDP CVS wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-doc
> > Module name:	ddp
> > Changes by:	jfs	04/10/31 16:13:22
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	manuals.sgml/release-notes/en: release-notes.en.sgml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	Added patch provided by Frans Pop
>
> Thanks. Lost track of things a bit.

No problem. Frans insisted on IRC that his patch was not included and I
reviewed it before patching. I left all the comments in the patch, however,
so you (or others) can act on them.

In any case, do you need help in providing some of the stuff we included in
the latest release notes? From the mailing list archives I remember
contributing to the following:

- dummy packages that are used just for upgrade and should be removed
afterwards
- packages that changed names
- packages that have been removed
- #### of the number of packages that have been upgraded
- #### of the packages that have been added to the archive

Maybe some of the scripts I wrote back them could be reused....

Regards

Javier