Re: Remove release notes from DDP

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 03:54:09PM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 02:05:07PM -0300, Matt Kraai wrote:
> [...]
> > > In my checkout (ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes)
> > > When running
> > > export architecture=i386
> > > make en
> > >
> > > The file release-notes.en.txt is OK
> >
> > I'll have a look at this when I have a chance.
>
> Did you finaly succeed ?
>
> Cheers,

>From looking back at the archive on this issue it looks like there may
have been some confusion regarding the release notes. Some time ago
(long before the intrusion and the removal of b-f), Joy moved the
release-notes to to the DDP cvs and subsequently altered the webwml
configuration to get them to build correctly.

I've now since branched to give use a sarge branch which I will merge
down to head once we have completed the release. I'm going to approache
debian-www about building this for the /releases/sarge/ page.

Cheers,

Rob
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford