Contributing to DDP

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 10:54:14AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I've got a request from Wolfgang Borgert:
>
> | could you please give me CVS write access to cvs.debian.org
> | for the Debian Documentation Project?  According to
> | http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=gluck, this address
> | is the right one to ask, right?
> |
> | Rational:
> |
> | For the "Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card" that I created
> | three weeks ago and it's translations (five or six so far) I
> | need some CVS space in the DDP (new project "ddp/refcard").
>
> Does anybody object?
>
> Since there doesn't exist a single person responsible for the
> debian-doc repository, I have to ask on this list for objections.

Hello Debian Documentation Project people,

This is an other request for CVS write acces on DDP.

After a while hanging out in this mailinglist,
I feel now comfortable enough to ask for update permission
on the Debian Documentation Project source files.

It is based on the "help where you can help idea" and
even more on the "becoming a Debian Developer, is being a DD" philosophy.
I'm at the DAM approval stage of the NM queue
( my AM report is at http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2004/03/msg00047.html )
and do hope that you except me as co-worker.

Cheers
Geert Stappers