Re: CVS access to cvs.debian.org/debian-doc

Hi,

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 11:24:12AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> W. Borgert wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > could you please give me CVS write access to cvs.debian.org
> > for the Debian Documentation Project?  According to
> > http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=gluck, this address
> > is the right one to ask, right?
> >
> > Rational:
> >
> > For the "Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card" that I created
> > three weeks ago and it's translations (five or six so far) I
> > need some CVS space in the DDP (new project "ddp/refcard").
> >
> > Thanks a lot in advance!
>
> Without a motion on from the DDP team / debian-doc I cannot do
> anything.

Joey:

Thanks replying.

Considering he is DD and his "Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card" thread
was quite popular, I was trying to get him access but I did not know
how.  THis looks like right one :)

Just make sure there will be no opposition, I will post this to d-doc
list.

debian-doc:

Can we add W. Borgert to debian-doc group to give him write
access.  I think it will be great?  Since his doc is very format driven,
I think it will not be SGML nor XML but TeX/LaTeX should be OK.

The only question is where the "Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card"  goes
in the CVS tree.  Javi, any comment.

Osamu