Re: Hi

Thank you for contacting FINS, the Fish Information Service.  If you
submitted information for any of our directories, please be patient,
as it can take us a weeks or more to get your information online.

If you are writing with a question about your fish tank: we regret
that we receive far too many inquiries here to answer every question.
We are considering setting up an aquarium problem solving forum, if we
get enough volunteers.

We are gladly accepting contributions of photos, articles, and other
materials for inclusion in FINS.  You may email file enclosures to
fins@actwin.com.  Be sure to tell us how you want to be listed in your
author/photo credits.

We are also seeking sponsors for FINS.  Sponsors get their advertising
banner in the rotation on select pages within FINS, with the banner
linked to their web site.  We guarantee a particular number of
exposures of the ad each month.  Contact us for current rates.

Happy fishkeeping!
                                        -Mark Rosenstein
                                         Editor, FINS
                                         mar@actwin.com