Re: Medium.

Hello People at debian-doc@l.d.o,

> I've found one Debian reference to a number of mark up languages that
> was written before potato came out, but I was wondering if there was a
> 'Debian standard.'
>
> I've also found this:-
>
> http://www.isgmlug.org/sgmlhelp/g-index.htm
>
> which is much easier to follow, but I don't know if it is going in the
> right direction for Debian documentation purposes.
> Any advice?

Use the technics and lessons learned from SGML and use XML tools.

Discuss content issues here at -doc
Discuss tool issues at -sgml which covers also XML

And for packaging there is http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org/

> Regards and thanks,
>
> David.

I assume you are on the mailinglist.
Right now I'm too busy for private documentation conversations.

So please use the list the better mind share.

Cheers
Geert Stappers