Official version of `dselect Documentation for Beginners'

Hello to All,

I'm a Polish translator of `dselect Documentation for Beginners'
and recently I've updated it. The previous version of the document
I translated had revision number 1.24 and the document was located
in boot-floppies module of Debian CVS. Now `dselect Documentation
for Beginners' is placed in debian-doc module and has revision
number 1.1.

Could someone tell me what the official latest version number of
the documentation is? If version number of the guide and its CVS
revision numer are the same, it means that the document was downgraded.

I'm not subscribed to the debian-doc mailing list, so add me to
Cc: if you reply to this message, please.

Best regards!

Pawel Tecza