Re: Release Notes

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 04:53:07PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 02:37:47PM +0000, Rob Bradford wrote:
> > * CVS location - the release notes have in the past been held in the
> > debian-boot repository, however i think that they should be moved to the
> > DDP. I think Joy was doing some work on improving their build system, but i
> > dont know what happened to that.
>
> They're already all settled inside debian-doc rather than debian-boot, and I
> believe they're rather cosy there :)

Ah. Silly me the one place i didnt look in the tree was manuals.sgml as at
the time I didnt really think that they would fit under that heading. But
then again maybe this is another sign of my growing madness, that and those
pink fluffy elephants wearing silly top hats that keep flying past my
window...

Cheers,

Rob
--