rutebook : Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition

I think "rutebook" package is very nice online resource [*].  This is
missing in our DDP web links.  This prompted me to review things.

I compaired few packages in terms of links
 http://www.debian.org/doc and http://www.debian.org/doc/books

* linuxcookbook (main) - link in doc & doc/books
   GFDL

* rutebook (non-free, sarge and later) - no-link
    Linux: Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition
    Paul Sheer
   More restrictive than GFDL for printing but online version is
   distributable in non-free

* dwarfs-debian-guide (main, woody only) - link in doc/books
   This was for potato.
  I thought there were some limitation for printed copy distribution, if
  I remember correct.

I think rutebook should be mentioned at least in the link in doc/books.

Osamu
--
[*] Karsten Self's recent debian-user message remainted me.