Re: Release notes - pdf

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:14:48 -0800, Matt Maison <mattmaison@hotmail.com>
wrote:
<< <http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/release-notes/i386/release-notes.en.pdf>
<< are actually for S/390, apparently by mistake.
 > So what is the link for i386...?

I looked around but couldn't find one.

Actually, I don't think there's much in the S/390 release notes which
are different from the i386 notes. They are all generated from the
same source.

Unfortunately, the Debian servers were compromised in November and as
a consequence, some of the stuff is still not available on-line. In
particular, I believe the release-notes section of the doc tree is
still pending restoration from backups and sanity checking.

I would just wait for the documentation team to catch up and put the
i386 files where they belong. Or else, you could just print out (or
generate PDF from) the web pages -- it's only six pages after all.

<http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/i386/release-notes/>

Hope this helps,

/* era */

--