Action plan poll for DDP

As I understand (correct me if I am wrong), there are few different
opinion on how we run DDP.

Please reply to this with your opinion.  I will summarize.

If you can post your choice or alternative points, I appreciate.

1. reactivation method of cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc/
 1-a) Javi: cp -a from /home/oldgluck
 1-b) Osamu and Adam:
  # cd /org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc/
  # mkdir debian-doc
  # chgrp Debian debian-doc

Osamu's request to Javi and others.
   Even if Javi disagree with my *plan* described below, please endorse
   my request to Debian admin since this will also enable you to go your
   route if we agree so.  This is simpler action for Debian admin too
   as Adam stated.

2. activation order
 2-a) Javi: cvs.debian.org first            (Am I understood you right?)
 2-b) Osamu: start with anything where we can work on and synch them
             later. (Adam suggested similar too)

Osamu's question to Javi:
 Do you really want to stop authors to use alioth as their primary CVS?
 If you want to use cvs.debian.org, then use it until you feel
 comfortable using alioth.  We can always scp archive from one to other.

3. reactivation *plan* of cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc/
 3-a) Javi: reactivate as it used to be
 3-b) Osamu: reactivate with updated archive tree (just manuals)

 Action required (Osamu's assessment):
  * One of us will move files according to agreed scheme (I will
    volunteer) after debian-doc is created and create CVSROOT/*

Osamu's request to Javi and others
 If we do not rename directory now, we will have very messy CVS.
 It is very simple as long as all of us know in advance that the old
 check out does not work.  You really do not gain much (1-2 days)
 advantage.

 Build script needs readjustment but it is trivial. (I will fix it).

 But again, if you really insist with good reason, I will agree to stay
 with old archive tree.

4. directory name of alioth.debian.org CVS
 4-a) Osamu: make it consistent  (Denis agreed)
 4-b) ?:     keep all directory the same as before

5. contents of alioth.debian.org CVS
 5-a) Francesco (& Javi?): No script
 5-b) Osamu & Adam: Script included

Osamu's request to Francesco and others to reconsider.
 Future of DDP in gluck will be just build scripts which are proofed and
 committed only by DD.  If we do not have build script, many translation
 will break build process without noticed by the translator and error
 analysis will not be so easy by non-native speaker sometime. (this is
 my experience)  ISO vs. UTF-8 encoding error was most time consuming
 build error I encountered.  So please ... :-)

6. what to do next on alioth.debian.org CVS
 6-a) Delete once because confusing after 3 days notice.
      Then discuss.
 6-b) Fix glitches and start using.  (Osamu's choice)
 6-c) Replace with oldgluck contents into here as is without
      modification after a week notice.

Osamu

PS: I cced kov since he is quiet although he is also a steak holder.