newbiedoc

Hello All,

As a newbie to both Debian and GNU/Linux in general, I happened upon a
Sourceforge project known as Newbiedoc that maintains how-tos for Debian.  Most
of the docs in there were of significant help.  I'm not sure if there are any
licensing issues involved, but why is this project not linked from the main
Debian documentation page?  http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net

I think most new Debian users (especially new GNU/Linux users using Debian)
would benefit greatly from more good documentation like this.

Sincerely,
M. Kirchhoff