Re: Please implement <translator>

Hi,

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org>
Subject: Re: Please implement <translator>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:23:56 +0100

> > > "Translated by" would be fine.
> >
> > Do we need that translated into each supported language?  If so, then please
> > provide a proper translation to all the supported languages.
>
> I can only provide the Spanish translation:
> "Traducido por"

I think "Translated by %s" or similar should be better, because it
might be translated into "%s foobar" or "foo %s bar" depending on
languages.  (In Japanese, "%s ni yotte honyaku saremashita").

However I don't know if "%s" can be used or not....

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/