Re: checking ddp repository on gluck

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 12:45:12PM +0100, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> In order to have again  working copy of ddp cvs repository, i checked current
> copy in /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc/ddp/ against
> my checkout copy.
[...]

For the record, I have a quite up-to-date checkout of debian-doc/manpages
and compared with a checkout performed on HEAD of /home/oldgluck/org/
cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc/manpages/; only 13 files were different,
differences were minimal (global diff is about 300 lines long) and
I checked that nothing strange was committed.
This part of the debian-doc repository does not contain any branch, so
I am sure that this subdirectory is safe.

Denis