changes to FAQ

I'd like to suggest some stylistic changes to the Debian FAQ to improve
clarity and conciseness. What is the best way to go about doing so?

Also, one item on the to-do list suggests "ruthless stale documentation
reaping." Might I suggest a start to this: move the links pointing to
outdated documentation to a "older documents" page.  Currently, the
Manuals page (http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals) is a confusing mix
of old and new docs.  In other words, keep only the pertinent docs on
the main manual page, but provide a link to older documents for those
interested.

thanks
--
me.kirchhoff