Who has full CVS copies of debian-doc available?

(note: by mistake this was sent to an improper address, resending)

In order to verify the integrity of the CVS archive, and restore the
documentation CVS (and the generation of all the manuals into the website)
[1], it would be necessary to check the CVS _history_ (not just the last
version) of all the files available in the CVS [2]

Notice that website generation of the manuals still depends on the WWW
service being fully restore (which is not yet the case, but people are
working on it).

I would like anyone that has a CVSROOT copy of debian-doc to step forward
and provide a signed archive of that copy for comparison. Even if it's not
fully up-to-date, it would be still useful.

Thanks.

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino

[1] available at /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.d.o/cvs/debian-doc currently IIRC
[2] If not we will need to import just the latest branch after checking
it's integrity with offsite copies (which are more readily available) thus
losing all the www CVS history.