Re: French translation for debian-bugs

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:26:08PM +0200, Clément Stenac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have translated in french the debian-bugs manual (explains how the BTS
> works).
>
> You can find the translated file here:
>
> http://debian.zorglub.org/doc/debian-bugs.fr.sgml

Thanks a lot for this translation. I've uploaded it within the
debian-doc cvs.

Could you please send a message in French to debian-l10n-french to
inform others translators that you did this work? Moreover you would
probaly recieve patch and proofreaded translation.

Debian-doc folks, I did not find any ref of this manual in the
website, neither in webwml/english/doc/manuals nor in
webwml/english/Bugs/

Should not it be mention within the user-manual section of w.d.o/doc/?

Cheers,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@tuxfamily.org>                                  TuxFamily.org