Thank you for your response!

Your resume is being reviewed and considered for this and other applicable
searches that we are currently working on for our clients.  Myself or one of
the other Senior Recruiters at PSG Financial will be in touch with you in
the near future to go over your background in greater detail.  To help
accelerate the process I have attached our Candidate Application that you
can send along at your earliest convenience via email or to the fax number
listed below.

Thank you again for your interest!

Regards,

Jason Armata