debian problems

i bought an Emac 700 mhz with powerpc risc processor
codenamed(G4) but really the cpu is a risc 7450.

my Emac has a combo Toshiba(Cd-Rw-Dvd-Rom)
two firewire, 4 usb (NEC TD720100) 2 on the keyboard,
2 on the mainboard(build in),then i don't know the
chipset used by modem the modem v.92, firewire,
ethernet 10/100 Mb, and Svga Nvidia Geforce Mx 32 Mb
with output for a monitor, but my mouse is an optical
with single click.

yours faithfully,
Paolo Del Bene

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/