[ANNOUNCE] new version of sgml-base marks 'install-sgmlcatalog' deprecated

Hi,

I just uploaded sgml-base v1.18.  As of this version the previous tool to
manage SGML catalog files 'install-sgmlcatalog' has the '--install' option
marked as deprecated.  Nobody should be using this option anyway, since
this tool managed the SGML catalog files under /usr/lib/sgml which has
been declared deprecated as of December 2002.

The only package that still install files under /usr/lib/sgml is
openjade1.3 against which a bug report already has been filed (#177801).

For backwards compatibility reasons some packages still install some
symlinks under /usr/lib/sgml.  I don't recall whether we already decided
when to start removing these.

Thanks,
Ardo
--