Policy for creating an account on debian-doc's CVS?

Hello!

I'm the maintainer of APT HOWTO, and am now trying to spend some more time
updating/fixing/improving it for the sarge release. I would like to receive
direct contributions from a friend that works with me on the (and is now
replacing me on the coordination of) the debian web page translation.

She's got an account on webwml's CVS (michelle) and is doing a nice work.

I would like to know, thus, if there are any policies on creating accounts
on debian-doc. I would not like to have a separate CVS, if I could.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>