Re: Fwd: Rejecting NM applicant Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 mark@dulug.duke.edu wrote:

> > Dang. Maybe we should streamline our process.
>
> Double dang. If we can't find a way to get Norm in (who BTW offered to maintain
> all the DocBook packages), then something about the application process needs to
> be fixed.
>
> He's clearly qualified, and we should be honored that an individual of his
> stature would like to become a DD. FWIW, we could also use his help. Shame on us.
>
> Mark

The fact that Norman does not have time to go trough the NM process means
absolutely nothing. He can still contribute (also via a sponsor) and
reapply at a later stage. None of his skills are in doubt and I want to
underline it.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html