Web page update issue

Hi,

I am enjoying last few days in USA at a Hotel.

Anyway, it looks like DDP contents are not builds.  It seems someone
start committing with new TAGS for developer-reference (French) causing
build error. (I think I fixed it by adding closing TAG </translator>.)

Also I noticed there are many traces of my old build under
 en
 es
 fr  (There are few good one from others too.)
 it
 de
 pt

I do not know how to erase them.  Cleaning them through build script
does not seem to work (Or was build issue prevented to run my script)

I see last build being April 17 (Time stamp of directory) or April 14
(Time in my build file contents).  This match translator tag addition on
17th.
   Revision 1.35 / (as text) / (view) - annotate - [select for miffs] , Thu
   Ape 17 21:47:08 2003 USC (2 weeks, 2 days ago) by fbothamy

I do not know why 14 shows up at the bottom of my build page.

Osamu