Sarge CD-root readme needs updating.

Maybe this goes generally under what the DDP Todo list webpage calls "stale
documentation reaping", but it's the README at the root of the CD distribution (i.e.
file /cdrom/README.txt) and thus likely to be a user's first introduction to the
system, so it seems particuarly worthy of attention:

      This CD-ROM is labeled
         Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 beta "Sarge" - fsn.hu unofficial i386 Binary-10
      which means that this CD is number 10 of totally 9 CDs containing programs
      ("binaries") for `i386' computers.

Debian --- once again making the impossible happen :)

The "number X of totally 9" appears in all of the Sarge /READMEs, although this was
the most glaringly in need of update.  The /READMEs on these cdimages also have
various refs. to 2.2 that presumably should be 3.something, as in the section
describing use of apt-cdrom: "You should repeat this command for all 2.2 `Binary'
CD-ROMs you have."

If you'd like more information, or if there's a better/more appropriate place to
send this, please let me know.  I'm not sure this quite qualifies as a bug, or who'd
get it if it is --- is it documentation?  Cd-image?  General?  Suggestions taken at
[debian@dangercat.net].

--
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski /\ dangercat-20@dangercat.net
www.umich.edu/~jonswid  //\\  www.dangercat.net/resume

Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
  -- Horace Mann, challenge to first Antioch College grads, 1859