Re: CVSLOG for Debian Reference ???

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> I am wondering why we do not get commit message for my activity?
>
> I use CVS through SSH/ext: instead of pserver.
>
> My last CVS log mail for "quick-reference" tree is January 5.
> I can see my commit on January 22 etc to this tree.
>
> My last CVS log is Feb 10. (Makefile for all manuals.sgml directory)
>
> Did someone turned off mail for my tree?

quick-reference CVS messages go to the
debian-reference_cvs@packages.qa.debian.org address.  See the PTS
documentation in the developers-reference or elsewhere for how to
subscribe to this.

We're trying to eliminate CVS messages cluttering this list.  Any CVS
area that has a package for it should be using the PTS/CVS stuff for
email distribution, not debian-doc list.

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>