Introduction to Debian flyer

Please go to http://people.debian.org/~jaldhar/debianintro/ and take a
look at a flyer (double-sided US letter size) I made up for Linuxworld.

The flyer itself is in PDF format.  The source is in DocBook XML and a
customized XSL stylesheet based on Norm Walshes DocBook XSL FO stylesheets.
If you want to recreate the PDF, you will need xsltproc and FOP 20.4 or
higher which currently is not in Debian.  I NMU'ed it today and there is a
copy of the deb in this directory.

I'd be greatful if people looked at it and corrected any spelling/grammar
mistakes or incorrect facts as I need to make they flyers for the show
very soon.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>