Re: another doc that should be integrated in ddp: libpkg-guide

> > On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 03:06:37AM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
> > >   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/
> > >
> > > It doesn't seem to be dead... Another alternative is to integrate it
> > > into an existing manual....
> >
> > It was supposed to become the other, missing half of the New Maintainers'
> > Guide, I guess. :)
>
> I think this issue is up to the maintainers of the two documents...  I
> only restate this again because i had the author's email wrong, d'oh.

My preference is to write DocBook format text, and thus I have
the text in DocBook format.

I seem to remember that DDP used to say that all documentation in DDP
should be in DebianDoc format, and I never got around to doing that,
because the document needed to change from time to time, and
changing the format of text is often very unexciting task.

I would like the text to be integrated in some documentation (which
requires some work in making the text to suit the format),
or added into developers-reference package in the independent
form (in a different format to the developers-reference.sgml)
as it is.

regards,
	junichi