[Fwd: Debian Sysadmin Manual -- typo...]

Forwarded to the doc list, since I'm not currently involved in the DDP.

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Pascal Jermini <Pascal@infinity.hn.org>
To: olly@lfix.co.uk
Subject: Debian Sysadmin Manual -- typo...
Date: 07 Aug 2002 14:51:27 +0200

Hello!

I just spotted a typo in the system administrator's manual published at this address:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/system-administrator/ch-sysadmin-backup.html

chapter 12.1 (Why Backup?), after the first bullet list, the paragraph beginning with
"Backups help in all the above situations ..."

The end of the paragraph says "its just not working anymore.". This should be
"it's just not working anymore.".

Ok, I know, this is nitpicking ;) ...

regards,

Pascal Jermini

Pascal Jermini <pascal@infinity.hn.org>

Home life as we understand it is no more natural to us than a cage is
to a cockatoo.
		-- George Bernard Shaw
Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are
      ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon
      you; on their part He is spoken evil of, but on your
      part He is glorified."                 I Peter 4:14