Re: Migration tutorial

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 10:12:18PM -0500, Diego Guerrero wrote:
> Hi

(...)

> is so much?, is a good idea?

	I think it's a good idea. I'm not sure, however, if you
want this to be placed in the Debian Documentation Project (if so
read the guidelines at www.debian.org/doc/ddp) or in the Linux
Documentation Project. Both have different formats and requisites.

>  how could i involucrate more people with  it?

	Probably setting up the document in a CVS server (such as the DDP's)
would help getting contributions.

> i think that the first release will be in spanish, is that good or
> better if i work in both at the same time, or just english?

	IMHO if you want a broader audience, write it first in english
(you will get more contributions that way) and then translate into
spanish. If you want help translation to/from spanish you can use the
debian-l10n-spanish mailing list.

	Regards

	Javi